Small update for you all this week while we’re preparing larger content drops, we’ve added a bunch of new item meshes (15 in total) as previously these were placeholders. Most of the team are chomping at the bit to get elements like vehicles in, however these must coincide with expansion of the world in general to work with the current gameplay loop. Many bugs that have infested multiplayer also need to be squashed before multiplayer releases can be pushed out.
Which means.. more updates to come!
Change list for this weekends update is as follows:
- Added new drop Item assets for: Accelerant, Advanced Wiring Kit, Carbyne, Compressor, Dynamo, Electromagnet, Focusing Lens, Graphene, Matter Converter, Memory Alloy, Mesh, Nano Tubes, Plasmafire, Polyaniline, Reinforced Glass, Silicone Memory Rubber and Simple Wiring.
- New Maintenance Station added
- Reduced shiv deterioration amount
- Collisions with button meshes updated
- Fixed an issue where Drop Bags have interaction text and icons, now we only have icons as intended.
- Fixed an issue where it was very difficult to interact with the objective button on top of the tower
- Fixed an issue where you couldn’t pick up certain types of scrap metal meshes
- Fixed an issue where parts of the terrain near the Dam entrance would float
- Fixed an issue where you would clip into parts of a cliff edge next to the top of the Dam
See you in the fray,
– Team Flix