We’ve got another update to the experimental branch queued up for you. Some minor quality of life changes, the biggest being an updated map to bridge the gap for the fully updated info systems. Also credit to Old-gamer for some creative use of one of the existing camps in this weeks title image!
- Added weakpoints on Splintermites, Huntermites and Stalkers that deal more damage when targeted
- Reworked the small outpost at the base of the Dam. It’s now a proper structure, fully destructible and loot-able.
- Updated the World Map with the current level. Please note this a temporary solution until the Map functionality is reworked.
- Fixed an issue where equipping the energy blade module would crash the game
- Fixed an issue where utilities wouldn’t drain fuel correctly
- Fixed an issue where your pioneer would always show up as the default male character in your inventory
- Fixed an issue where IKA Vipers would spawn around your T.A.G Unit at night
- Fixed an issue where each time you added fuel to a utility, the amount of fuel you put in next is doubled
- Fixed an issue where you could get stuck under a staircase within the Dam
- Fixed an issue where the emergency workbench’s crafting menu wouldn’t refresh until you leave and go back onto it
- Fixed an issue where killing an enemy would sometimes cause the next enemy of the same type to be damaged when they spawn in
- Fixed an issue where splintermites would sometimes be able to hit you when you are behind them
- Fixed an issue where saving and loading the game would stop the player’s armour UI from showing up
- Fixed an issue where railings would block AI from walking inside the Dam
- Fixed a texture issue on certain types of rocks
- Fixed an issue where the terrain decals would appear too dark at certain times of day
- Fixed an issue where dropping a weapon that you had equipped would stick your hands in the gun holding animation
- Fixed an issue where keybindings would stop working after trying to edit a key
- Fixed an issue where terrain would clip through the floor in the drop pod
- Fixed an issue where there was a small hole in the ground next to the tower
- Fixed several issues to do with some large rocks having no collision
- Fixed an issue where weapon durability wouldn’t be saved when saving and loading the game
- Fixed the emergency laser and Kinetic Manipulation Module, the propulsion blast has been removed
- Fixed an issue that was causing multiple collision issues on the broken bridge in front of the Dam.
See you in the fray,
– Team Flix