We’ve just pushed out an update for the building HUD UI. Based off our fully revised visual designs which you can view here.
This is what we currently have in this build (not quite there yet) Give it a go and try building a base! it should be a fair amount easier to run through your selection wheel, some of the contrast needs improvement but we feel it’s a solid step in the right direction to making things a little more pleasant and less intrusive.
– New streamlined visuals for the Build Menu UI.
– Tweaked HUD effects for taking damage.
– Tweaked low oxygen effect, it now only starts affecting vision when critically low.
– Many inventory items had the wrong category applied which caused visual issues bugs with filtering. These have been resolved.
– Fixed broken Ammo counter visuals on HUD.
– Fixed Stalkers not dropping items when killed.
– Minor terrain fixes.
P.S. You might of already noticed above, but we’re also revamping our company branding to something more fresh going into March!
This includes our new studio getting a face lift too, which we’re all excited to share.
Updates to socials and our website to come soon!
See you in the fray
– Team Flix